Happy Holidays!

December 17, 2022: Hi all. I'm still here, just been very busy (who of us is not?) I'm working on updating Maison Newton bit by bit, it's been awhile since I changed things up. Happy Holidays to all, soon the Winter Solstice will arrive and then the days will start to get longer once again, hooray!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Eco-Fashion, Sustainable Fashion, Animal-Humane Fashion

I haven't vetted any of these websites other than checking out Vaute Couture the other day (see post below), but here is a list of brands with online presence that promise to be eco-friendly, sustainable and animal humane

Here is the home page for Eco Fashion World

Interestingly enough, this evening when I got home I discovered in the mail a catalog from sonsi.com.  Sonsi doens't promise to be eco-friendly, sustainable or animal-humane but while looking through it I did find a plaid pea coat from Lane Bryant that I fell in love with - and - NO WOOL!


Cotton/polyester/acrylic blend, $169.95.  Now, if it had been a red plaid, I would have bought it...

No comments:

Post a Comment