Happy Holidays!

December 17, 2022: Hi all. I'm still here, just been very busy (who of us is not?) I'm working on updating Maison Newton bit by bit, it's been awhile since I changed things up. Happy Holidays to all, soon the Winter Solstice will arrive and then the days will start to get longer once again, hooray!

Monday, October 10, 2011

One Blouse - Four Looks

This is cool!  From the Vogue pattern website - they have a magazine they put out and you can page through some sample pages of the current issue.  I've supersized it so you can see the outfits more clearly.  I love the fact that Vogue has also accessorized the different looks - it makes it so easy to dress smart! 

Of course, I don't have a closet big enough for four different pairs of shoes, let alone four different handbags, and all that jewelry?  Oh please!  LOL!  Still, basic wardrobe 101 indicates we all should have at least one good white blouse, one good pencil skirt and a nice matchy matchy pair of dress slacks and fitted blazer.  Crepe drapey black dress pants are something I need - with the tendency of my ankles to swell so much now I think they would be a better fashion choice for dressing up.  In those photos 'Sis took of me dressed in my fancy best in St. Louis, my legs looked horrid.  The dinner wasn't until 9 p.m. and after running around all day my ankles were very puffy - I could barely get the sexy sandals I searched for so long to buckle.  Ach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment