Happy Holidays!

December 17, 2022: Hi all. I'm still here, just been very busy (who of us is not?) I'm working on updating Maison Newton bit by bit, it's been awhile since I changed things up. Happy Holidays to all, soon the Winter Solstice will arrive and then the days will start to get longer once again, hooray!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

"Advanced Style" Hits the Big Time

Great article at cnn.com about the people (mostly ladies but some gentlemen, too) featured at the "Advanced Style" blog.  I've been a faithful reader since I found it about a year ago. 

Aging stylishly, online and in the streets

By Emanuella Grinberg, CNN
updated 10:47 AM EDT, Sat April 28, 2012


Well, not sure if the video is going to work -- could not get it to run at CNN.  But there's a print article that is fab, with photos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment