Happy Holidays!

December 17, 2022: Hi all. I'm still here, just been very busy (who of us is not?) I'm working on updating Maison Newton bit by bit, it's been awhile since I changed things up. Happy Holidays to all, soon the Winter Solstice will arrive and then the days will start to get longer once again, hooray!

Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

My tree is very simple this year, not even a topper.  I should have had a fire going in the fireplace, but I have those later in the evening, about 7 p.m.  I wanted to get the photos before the twilight faded.  Using the "scene" setting on my ancient digital camera results in photos that can look too bright, but if I use natural light, they often come out too dark -- as witness below the difference between the "scene" setting in the first photo and the normal setting in the remainder of the photos.






Happy Holidays from Maison Newton.

No comments:

Post a Comment